Saturday, August 26, 2006

Retirement - JAG CWO - CWO M. Dumont

Ladies and Gentlemen !!
Please disseminate this through your net, Thanks !!
Over the next two weeks, I will be busy with CWO Trépanier in doing our change over so I don't want to leave without saying Goodbye.
It is indeed difficult to leave an organization after more than 38 years. This school of life has allowed me to live an extraordinary experience. My successful and fulfilling career would not have been possible without the support of the military and civilian staff that I have had the privilege and the pleasure of working with.
I would like to thank all personnel who by their actions, advice and opinions, have contributed to my training and development. I am grateful to all my superiors who have believed in me. My comments and opinions were sometimes difficult to accept but they were always honest and frank. I have appreciated the friendship of my peers; I hope they feel the same. As for my subordinates, I owe them a lot. Without their full support, I would not be where and who I am today. I hope that you feel that I have represented you well with honour and pride.
Starting September 1, it will be a new way of life with my spouse Denise. I iterate to all of you my deep appreciation and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<
Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz